The point I was making was that although I was jumping the gun, I've never done this in my life. Whether you guys want to believe me or not, I was apart of a major discovery this past year in new Mexico where they say they've found a "terror bird" that was the t rexs ancestor. I was working on the oilfield but something about the brokeoff mountains outside Carlsbad kept intriguing. No other workers besides me even clued in. I was telling people and they were looking at me crazy. It's a huge area but it was obvious that other interested groups were present. It's not the fact o realized I was standing on a massive graveyard of bones. (I guess we all are most times anyways.) But I knew in July that something more profound and meaningful was being discovered. The fossils from my recognition before any outside influence, was an upright animal that's none structure was similar to ours. It had wings exiting only the shoulder blade area and a long bird like beak. Almost 4 months later after periodically and randomly checking for news posts, I saw it. The article I read, and I quote, this will change the way we view Darwinians theory of evolution. Not only did I call that with no previous knowledge, I confided in a co worker where in as I have all proof of communication, videos, and pictures all taken well before the announcement. As well as a few messages from the ones I proved wrong when I did decide to tell the few I did. They all were shocked... you see it was a similar thing here. I knew I was trodden upon something unusual. I almost lost a couple friends but kept my persistence. My eagerness led me to jump the gun and want to claim all as treasure...
But guess what happened today.....
I've come to be about 80% sure I've came across a previously undetected spiro mound. Not only that, I found a gold vein today. One untouched. Immediately after only a few finger digs, I feel this beauty pictured below. All other stuff pictured would belong around this group. There's some imperfectly round pieces that have some type of writing on them. I'm not sure what they are but I do know that there's something special here. Not only that but it starts 2 feet from behind my house. I haven't dug any further but thanks to the few that were humble and didn't poke fun. What's more hilarious to me is that some of you guys have been doing this forever and while could words escaped your mouth in ridicule, I was busy finding something most of you never will in a lifetime. That's 2 big discoveries in my life. I'm not going public and this is as much gloat as you'll get. Because this is most rewarding for me and my personal growth. Stories to pass on...
Just think for a minute now, everything I told you is 100 percent true, a testament to God. And I lived it this whole past year. Laugh all you want. For real. But you better open your mind up to possibilities that go beyond what you believe in know. If as humans we stuck to that, how many discoveries do you think would be unveiled at this point. That crap has to start somewhere, and unfortunately it's not with most of you.



