What's new

Need help identifying. Possible best find of century!!!

cobypace

Greenie
Joined
Jan 21, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm new to all this however my open mind awareness is ultimately what led me to this discovery. The area isn't as important in the finds as far as validity due to the nature of the find. They very likely could have traveled here. There's so much more but before I continue I'd like to see if I'm on to anything. 20190121_092644.webp20190121_092407.webp20190119_132204.webp20190118_172755.webp15480907690501065634762.webp
 
Coby, go back to my first post and proceed from there. And SiO2 is quartz, silicon dioxide, the most common minerals on earth.
 
Upvote 0
Please handle century finds properly 865E5BBF-CF05-49CB-9F22-E2CCB3046C93.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
You found a gold vein in your backyard?

I don’t know why you have a job since you finds diamonds and gold so easily
 
Upvote 0
Posts deleted for rules, please post by Treasurenet rules. If you substitute letters with characters or blank spaces to bypass our language censor your still violating TNet rules.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom