What's new

Need help identifying possible military pin

treasurechick

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 8, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dover, PA
:help:
I am hoping someone can help me identify this pin. I found it detecting a site on the outskirts of Gettysburg. There is a makers mark on the back but is barely legible as it is so small and worn. I am assuming that it is military, but I could be wrong.

Thank you! ;D

Pin 1.webp
Unidentified Pin (front)

Pin 2.webp
Unidentified Pin (back) has makers mark but is hard to read, very small & worn. Sort of oval shaped GA SCH..(can't make out the rest - on top) READING - not sure if there are any letters after that (on the bottom)

Pin 3.webp
Unidentified Pin (size/scale)​
 
There are no words at the top of the pin.
I thought that at 1st glance till I got it home and cleaned it up.
 
Upvote 0
Can you post a daylight pic of the back with the makers mark that you see?

It kind of reminds me of the girl scout eagle.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom