chadkeath
Full Member
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2013
- Messages
- 230
- Reaction score
- 319
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hi And thank you in advance for any help you can share. And happy 4th of July as well. I have this wool blanket that I’m trying to figure out information on. Possibly age, maker or anything on it. It’s a well done piece. Looks to be hand made. But could be wrong. I took pictures of stitching and all. But any help is appreciated. The size would be a full of guess.
Attachments
-
441FCCEE-6713-4031-924B-B390C12938D2.webp2.8 MB · Views: 573 -
29F933AD-7D3E-46A4-954E-2E930999F8CC.webp2.9 MB · Views: 139 -
786D89D8-94BC-4D70-AE2E-9394ED5147E3.webp4.1 MB · Views: 132 -
63BCC10A-40F2-40F7-B490-FAB3816437B8.webp2 MB · Views: 116 -
9FACBC4A-52D9-4095-89F3-22FA7F396FB0.webp1.8 MB · Views: 115 -
FE244087-9958-43C4-AAE1-7811D9B7D256.webp3.4 MB · Views: 123 -
F02B7550-53FA-48AE-BF55-AFE9BEECE4BE.webp2.9 MB · Views: 129 -
DDD969B3-D6A2-40C0-9F7B-693F070BD7A6.webp2.3 MB · Views: 147







