It does look like NY State seal button.Don in SJ said:I would have to look it up to be sure, but it looks like a variant of one of the NYstate seal buttons.
Don
bigcypresshunter said:Can you show a bigger or clearer pic of the button? (its hard to see) ...and also the backmark please?
It does look like NY State seal button.Don in SJ said:I would have to look it up to be sure, but it looks like a variant of one of the NYstate seal buttons.
Don
Look to see if your camera has a Macro lens setting (flower icon) for closeups.nova treasure said:I don't know if it's me or the camera but after 5 tries,this is my best pic. It is wore in the center, but what i can tell,your pic is a match. Don,Sent me some pics of NY State seal buttons as well and I am 98% that you all have identifyed it. Big Cypress,Do you have the info of the time frame of the button pic you posted?
Thanks Guys,
Nova