What's new

Need help to ID a Bible........ UPDATE!!!!!..........

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trying to help another guy who needs help with this Bible. Not sure what type of writting is on it?
Any help would be great!
Thanks.

The finder says it is made of copper and maybe sanscrit? Maybe 900 years old?????
 

Attachments

  • addon[2].webp
    addon[2].webp
    11.9 KB · Views: 402
Re: Need help to ID a Bible........

I am pretty sure that is no Bible, it is a collection of Hindi Vedas holy books.
 
Upvote 0
I concur with Mackaydon: Devanagari or Nagari Sanskrit. It's a written language of India and Nepal. The horizontal top line of most letters gives it away. c.1200 to present.

sanskrit_conj.gif
 
Upvote 0
Charlie P. (NY) said:
I concur with Mackaydon: Devanagari or Nagari Sanskrit. It's a written language of India and Nepal. The horizontal top line of most letters gives it away. c.1200 to present.

sanskrit_conj.gif

Thanks guys!!!!!
 
Upvote 0
I have already said that in same post before.. :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom