Oct 12, 2011
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Attachments

• DSC01429.JPG
    DSC01429.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 78
Upvote 0
I have no Idea about your area but based on the side notches and shape I would say late archaic.

GatorBoy said:
I have no Idea about your area but based on the side notches and shape I would say late archaic.

Agreed Archaic sweet looking piont

Johnathan Griswold

Great story with this one too... My middle son is a moron, he was always getting in trouble, always the one left with the bag in his hand so to speak, while everyone else had the good sense to duck. Well anyway he has also always had this strange sort of luck too. Whenever I would go exploring, most usually I would come back empty handed but WHENEVER I took him with me we ALWAYS found incredible things. I took to calling him "good luck boy". He was never skunked, weather, season, tides, heat, rain whatever. Well I had some friends that knew about his luck but didn't believe me, they figured I was salting things for him to find. So one day I took them to my favorite spot on the beach along with him to go hunting. I remember one of them asking my son "do you have your lucky arrowhead finders on"?...he said "yes I do"...and dug this one out of the sand...at her FEET!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back