What's new

Need help with artist signature

jtw1313

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
3,728
Reaction score
2,099
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
..........
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0876.webp
    IMG_0876.webp
    465.7 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0874.webp
    IMG_0874.webp
    242.5 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0875.webp
    IMG_0875.webp
    260.3 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0877.webp
    IMG_0877.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 128
looks like my doctor's handwriting
 
Upvote 0
You'd think a person that could draw that good would sign their name so it could be read. Strange. Gary
 
Upvote 0
Ill say you do have a good eye for art and relics
 
Upvote 0
I believe the last name is Mc Coy. It may be a print or engraving, like what Mac said....lol
 
Upvote 0
I'll agree with McCoy as the last name.

mccoy sig.webp
 
Upvote 0
I was your 1000th "Like".......What do I win?????
 
Upvote 0
Lmao diggin
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom