M MDKamper Jr. Member Joined Jul 9, 2018 Messages 71 Reaction score 92 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2018 #1 Property dates back to mid late 1800’s
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,742 Reaction score 12,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 19, 2018 #2 I am pretty sure that is a fairly modern fashion button. My go to website for buttons was up and running yesterday but isn't responding tonight so I can't pull up a similar button. Upvote 0
I am pretty sure that is a fairly modern fashion button. My go to website for buttons was up and running yesterday but isn't responding tonight so I can't pull up a similar button.
N namxat Sr. Member Joined Feb 2, 2017 Messages 466 Reaction score 648 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 20, 2018 #3 Hi, those have been posted before and identfied as modern: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what/106522-mystery-button-jte-any-ideas.html greets namxat Upvote 0
Hi, those have been posted before and identfied as modern: http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what/106522-mystery-button-jte-any-ideas.html greets namxat
M MDKamper Jr. Member Joined Jul 9, 2018 Messages 71 Reaction score 92 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 20, 2018 Thread Owner #4 Thank you!!! Upvote 0