Goes4ever
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 30, 2008
- Messages
- 4,949
- Reaction score
- 2,326
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- NorthWest Ohio
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
yes there is a hole in the threaded partbigcypresshunter said:Is there a hole in the threaded part where the needle would attach? Im not sure its a syringe but maybe. But if its a syringe it would squirt water. The very old syringes that I saw were glass, no plunger just a perfect fit.
OK maybe its a syringe.Goes4ever said:yes there is a hole in the threaded partbigcypresshunter said:Is there a hole in the threaded part where the needle would attach? Im not sure its a syringe but maybe. But if its a syringe it would squirt water. The very old syringes that I saw were glass, no plunger just a perfect fit.
It sure looks like one. I guess its seized up.