jtw1313 Silver Member Joined Feb 5, 2013 Messages 3,728 Reaction score 2,099 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 16, 2020 #1 Can anyone help with this signature I believe it is dated 26
FreeBirdTim Silver Member Joined Sep 24, 2013 Messages 4,207 Reaction score 8,028 Golden Thread 1 Location Scituate, RI 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 17, 2020 #2 Looks like "N Lee" to me. Upvote 0
ANTIQUARIAN Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 13,018 Reaction score 28,158 Golden Thread 1 Location Upper Canada 🇨🇦 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus, Lesche Piranha 35 Shovel & 'Garrett Carrot' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 17, 2020 #3 I agree with Tim, it looks like N. LEE '26, probably 1926 as opposed to 1826. Based on the subject it looks to be Dutch or Flemish. I almost like the frame more then the painting. Dave Last edited: Jul 17, 2020 Upvote 0
I agree with Tim, it looks like N. LEE '26, probably 1926 as opposed to 1826. Based on the subject it looks to be Dutch or Flemish. I almost like the frame more then the painting. Dave