What's new

✅ SOLVED Need help with Patent

Carson Coin Master

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2007
Messages
419
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nixa, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030,
Garrett AT Pro,
Garrett GTAX 550,
Fisher gold bug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure what this pendant is exactly for but my first thought is it is a picture/locket type pendant. Not exactly sure. And I tried looking up the patent but the US patent website is so slow I have yielded no results. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Patent reads O-B Pat. NOV. 13, 1906
 

Attachments

  • 082312131436.webp
    082312131436.webp
    330.1 KB · Views: 123
  • 082312131508.webp
    082312131508.webp
    219 KB · Views: 124
  • 082312131545.webp
    082312131545.webp
    198.8 KB · Views: 118
OH wow thanks a bunch! I was way off. Very cool. may I ask where you found the patent?
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom