What's new

✅ SOLVED Need Help With These

Florida Finder

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
1,793
Reaction score
5,603
Golden Thread
1
Location
Southern States of America
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
AT Max
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
D6CD6CB3-C63C-4ACB-9D5C-0A2CDE2041F9.webpI was detecting my 1830s fort site this morning and pulled these out. I?ve found several their over the years and have been told they are some kind of musical keys. One of the has A on the bottom and the other has a D on the bottom. If anyone can help on what they are, what they went to and if they are period I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks for looking
 
Yep, they do look like organ reeds. These are from a vintage pump organ:

Pump Organ.webp
 
Upvote 0
Yup, the A and the D are letters designating notes. I have one with a patent date on the rounded end.....you could check there on yours but not all have that.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom