What's new

need info

old buck

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
wabash , INDIANA
Detector(s) used
WHITES SPECTURM XLT / whites SURF MASTER ll / ?? tesoro penteara ??
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i sent my Tesoro in for repairs only to find out they were going out of business now no one will answer my calls at their office is my detector gone ? can any one tell me ?
 
Wow! That ain’t good!
 
I own one of their detectors, not good.
 
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard old buck! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country).

tn_metal_detector.gif
2nd -You might consider posting this issue on Brands > Tesoro...
 
thank you vpnavy just mainly looking for some info . I am short on computer skills so I am slow on some things I will repost on your advice
 
I'm sure your detector will get returned - you use USPS or other carriers?
Send out a trace on it, and start the return on your end - the sooner, the better...!
 
Thanks for the clarification
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom