What's new

Need password reset

Sample Pan Dan

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2012
Messages
1,302
Reaction score
934
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bostonia,Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all, i just changed phones, can't remember my password, and can't get into the email you are sending reset link to. Can i please give someone a different email address so that I can get a reset? Mods, please advise.
 
Go to your profile page. Then under the settings tab. Look where it says edit e-mail. Put in the new e-mail you have.
Under the edit e-mail you can also change your password.
The settings tab is on top of the page of your profile......
Lets us know if you need more help!
 
Last edited:
Hey all, i just changed phones, can't remember my password, and can't get into the email you are sending reset link to. Can i please give someone a different email address so that I can get a reset? Mods, please advise.

I had the same problem for about a month then just like magic I was able to get back on
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom