What's new

Need some expert advice on finding possible cache

raykaye

Greenie
Joined
Nov 4, 2014
Messages
11
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
1) Don't tell anybody
2) Read #1
3) We're all listening
 
Lol, thanks. Great advise!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Caches tend to be buried where the owner can keep an eye on them. For example, in the past, women often cached things in flower beds or within sight of their kitchen window.
 
Thanks guys! I reposted this in cache finds with pics of coins I've found at the site.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
So if you were hunting a field and didn't know which way the house faced but had a good idea where it stood because of all the glass and coinage in the area. Lots of iron signals. I'm guessing you would have to dig all the iron signals that were at least 10 inches deep or more as a cache would be in a can or a fruit jar with a tin lid?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom