gump1
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Feb 25, 2017
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I am looking for a cave that may contain goodies and is no more than 50' below the surface. I have a water well guy that can drill me a series of 4" diameter holes to 50' for a reasonable price. What I am looking for is a camera that I can lower down the 4" hole to see what is there. Any recommendations?
I think a plumbers camera would work but they only appear to look straight ahead. I would prefer a camera that I could see out to the sides and not just straight down the hole.
I think a plumbers camera would work but they only appear to look straight ahead. I would prefer a camera that I could see out to the sides and not just straight down the hole.







