H handaxe Jr. Member Joined May 8, 2013 Messages 47 Reaction score 27 Golden Thread 0 Aug 6, 2013 #1 Found this study done I thought I'd share http://www.chicora.org/pdfs/RS1-SolLegare.pdf Upvote 0
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 6, 2013 #2 May be me but could not get the link to open. But I have been trouble with all pdfs today ?
H handaxe Jr. Member Joined May 8, 2013 Messages 47 Reaction score 27 Golden Thread 0 Aug 6, 2013 Thread Owner #3 Tnmountains said: May be me but could not get the link to open. But I have been trouble with all pdfs today ? Click to expand... Try a cut and paste in your browser. Developments and cities have been built over ancient settlements for a long while. This is a recent example. Enjoy
Tnmountains said: May be me but could not get the link to open. But I have been trouble with all pdfs today ? Click to expand... Try a cut and paste in your browser. Developments and cities have been built over ancient settlements for a long while. This is a recent example. Enjoy