What's new

Nevada Pendant

NVNutcase

Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2013
Messages
313
Reaction score
285
Golden Thread
0
Location
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Reading the post by Monsterrack reminded me of this object that I found back in the 70's. I assume it is either Paiute or Shoshone. I actually wore it for a day or two until a friend of mine, who was Paiute, told me that it might not be a good idea. So it now rests in my Showcase. Indian Pendent 007.webpIndian Pendent 006.webp
 
Upvote 0
Interesting piece. Great save!
 
That's a great find. That "ladder" design(as petroglyph researchers call it) is found everywhere it seems. I had a steatite tube pipe from RI that was encircled with ladders.
 
That is a way cool pendant and a great find:notworthy: and I agree with your friend I would not wear it, just so it didn't get broke.
 
That's nice, never seen one like it
 
Awesome I hope I can find one !!!!
 
That is a super nice find. Thanks for sharing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom