What's new

Never did find out what this was...

TORRERO

30+ YEARS, XP DEUS I & II ARE MY ONLY MACHINES
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
4,939
Reaction score
4,609
Golden Thread
0
Location
NC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I & II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
can anyone here ID this..

The back is blank

Fliped it like you said....
are you sure the screw is on the bottom ?
 

Attachments

  • unknown mason badge (Large).webp
    unknown mason badge (Large).webp
    39.3 KB · Views: 344
Flip the pic over for starters. I think it's upside down. Give us a size reference and a back side pic too.
 
Upvote 0
GopherDaGold said:
Flip the pic over for starters. I think it's upside down. Give us a size reference and a back side pic too.

done !

back is blank
 
Upvote 0
Interesting piece! What are its dimensions? Thanks
 
Upvote 0
texastee2007 said:
flag top?
I think texastee2007 is on the right track. Looks ceremonial. I keep seeing a marching band in my head.
We need a back-story and size reference or this may never get solved...again :wink:
 
Upvote 0
GopherDaGold said:
texastee2007 said:
flag top?
I think texastee2007 is on the right track. Looks ceremonial. I keep seeing a marching band in my head.
We need a back-story and size reference or this may never get solved...again :wink:

I have always believed that it had something to do with the Masons.
But that is just speculation.
This was a sidewalk find about 15 years ago, in Columbia SC.
Size may be about the same as a Sheriffs Badge, if you did not have the star points.
Bigger than a silver dollar, smaller than a Belt Plate, but not by too much..

Like I said the back is blank.
I do remember that I found it in front of some type of Masons lodge, but not in the yard,
the street in front was split by a grassy medium and this was out in the split in the middle of the
street.
 
Upvote 0
better pics better info
 

Attachments

  • unknown mason badge2 .webp
    unknown mason badge2 .webp
    65.9 KB · Views: 259
  • unknown mason badge3.webp
    unknown mason badge3.webp
    63.3 KB · Views: 266
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom