What's new

never mind.....

Cherryman68

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
538
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Henderson Tx
Detector(s) used
Whites IV
Ok yeah this is no longer valid.....

Truck broke down and have to sell some silver to fix.

Sorry guys.
 
Upvote 0
Re: CRH trade

That's what I plan on doing with the 40% ones. I'm gonna check the coin dealers to work a trade.
 
Re: CRH trade

Gold is just too freakin expensive for me right now.

Golden Silver
 
Re: CRH trade

What kind of gold coin do you want? Have to be more specific, I got 4 gold plated Kennedy's in the last week, my tellers love them. HH Mark
 
Re: CRH trade

Cherryman68 said:
Hey guys I want to trade some of my 90% silver halfs for a gold coin. If any one is itrested please let me know.

Michael

I am interested.....
 
Re: CRH trade

It will take many 90% to match a gold bullion or a gold coin

DW
 
Re: CRH trade

"looks like about 171 90% to a one ounce gold coin." If someone would trade me an ounce gold coin for 171 90% that I found and payed $85.50 for, I'd take that sweetheart deal right now.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom