What's new

✅ SOLVED Never seen anything like this

Orbitz

Full Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2012
Messages
142
Reaction score
299
Golden Thread
0
Location
Denver Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505
Bounty Hunter VLF
Bounty Hunter tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this at only 4" in an old park this morning, I have no idea
what it is, it's heavy and looks like brass, it
opens up about 2 inches and from the looks
of it thats as far as it is supposed to open,would appreciate any help.
Thnx for LQQing
HH
 

Attachments

  • hgohujglhjg.webp
    hgohujglhjg.webp
    45.4 KB · Views: 94
  • hjgkjgihg.webp
    hjgkjgihg.webp
    21.3 KB · Views: 73
  • klhj;kjh;kjb..webp
    klhj;kjh;kjb..webp
    48.8 KB · Views: 73
  • kjbhljvgljgvbjhb.webp
    kjbhljvgljgvbjhb.webp
    54.3 KB · Views: 75
Picture frame holder? Plate holder,something like that is my guess.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Yeppers, it's a folding plate display. Yours has a pineapple motif, which is the 'welcome' symbol. Neat find, Breezie
 
Upvote 0
I agree. green check?
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED War Clicker?
Replies
2
Views
543
Replies
4
Views
689

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom