What's new

Never show off before a fight

spartacus53

Banned
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
10,624
Reaction score
1,074
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My friend just sent me this quick little clip you may enjoy. I guess the lesson really is "Don't show off before a fight." :laughing9:

 
so true and good timing does not hurt either!! Chug
 
Oh My that was some funny stuff.

I'm going to watch it again, and probably then again.
 
mcgearhead said:
I don't know if anyone remembers or has seen it, but it reminded me of the time Indiana Jones walked up on some dude swinging a sword all over the place, and he just calmly pulled out his gun and shot him !!

Who wouldn't remember that? :dontknow:

Indiana Jones is a classic You never get sick of watching.
 
I'd love to see my favorite again... but don't know how to find it.

Have you seen it? .... The person is filming from a balcony and two guys are walking one way, and a guy and his woman the other. I can't remember exactly how it goes, but think she gets hit somehow by mistake. That's when buddy loses it on the two guys and it's not a fair fight. :laughing7: I watch a lot of boxing and can tell you he wasn't just the average dude you'd run into on the street.
 
It may be this one IP.


 
WindHarvester said:
Oh My that was some funny stuff.

I'm going to watch it again, and probably then again.
 

Attachments

  • lolligans.gif
    lolligans.gif
    121.8 KB · Views: 190
:laughing7: :laughing7:I think that first one was a scene from a movie??
 
kuger said:
:laughing7: :laughing7:I think that first one was a scene from a movie??

Correct.. but it's based on a real fight and the people that made "Never Back Down" used it and remade the clip
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom