What's new

Never Thought This

Vldetecting

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2017
Messages
416
Reaction score
899
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sweden
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max, Garrett AT Pro-Pointer, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So I sell some stuff on an Swedish auction site called "tradera". This week I only sold junk and one of the 'junk' things was a Viking period Nail of Iron that I found detecting. And the funny thing is that the nail is up in 2$:

goo.gl/jWp83Z

Never thought you could sell an nail...
 
Can America get to that site i might just give three dollars for a viking nail.
 
Can America get to that site i might just give three dollars for a viking nail.

Yes, you can bid on that item. But the shipping would be 3.5$.
 
“Every crowd has a silver lining”. P.T. Barnum
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom