What's new

New Add To My Colection

monsterrack

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
4,429
Reaction score
5,831
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not had much time to post on here for awhile, between work, staying on top of new house building project and just all around other duties, I just do have time to look at this site every now and then. I wanted to post a mail box find from Tn. thought some of you might like it( I know I do). New pot 001.webpNew pot 002.webp
 
Upvote 0
Very nice! I would have been scared to put that in the mail.
 
Wow! That is one heck of a nice mailbox find! I've only got three whole pots in my collection. To get one in the mail,,,, Dang!
 
Nice pot...........
 
A mail box find? Did you order it or someone just sent it? Either way that things awesome! Any ideas on its approximate age or origin?
 
A mail box find? Did you order it or someone just sent it? Either way that things awesome! Any ideas on its approximate age or origin?

I bought it from a friend that lives in middle Tn. It's plain but I just like the shape!
 
I just realized I didn't put the age it is a Mississippian period.
 
not a lot of those around!
 
I too would have been scared to ship it......Nice!
 
I like it also. The clay looks like some I have from Tn near Kentucky. She is a beauty sir. Here towards Ga and Ala it goes orange. Nice addition to any collection. Good luck on your new home!
 
That is a very nice purchase, kind of cute. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom