monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not had much time to post on here for awhile, between work, staying on top of new house building project and just all around other duties, I just do have time to look at this site every now and then. I wanted to post a mail box find from Tn. thought some of you might like it( I know I do). New pot 001.JPGNew pot 002.JPG

Upvote 0
Very nice! I would have been scared to put that in the mail.

Wow! That is one heck of a nice mailbox find! I've only got three whole pots in my collection. To get one in the mail,,,, Dang!

A mail box find? Did you order it or someone just sent it? Either way that things awesome! Any ideas on its approximate age or origin?

A mail box find? Did you order it or someone just sent it? Either way that things awesome! Any ideas on its approximate age or origin?

I bought it from a friend that lives in middle Tn. It's plain but I just like the shape!

not a lot of those around!

I like it also. The clay looks like some I have from Tn near Kentucky. She is a beauty sir. Here towards Ga and Ala it goes orange. Nice addition to any collection. Good luck on your new home!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back