New and full of questions!

Minamik

Apr 28, 2018
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, everyone! Nice to be here. I just got my metal detector about a month ago, and have been hitting it hard pretty much since then. I've got a ton of things, I'd be very appreciative of help in IDing.

I don't think anything I find around here will be too terribly old (I live in part of what used to be the Great Black Swamp until they started draining it for farmland in the 1850s), but I'm looking forward to sharing my finds with everyone!

tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Minamik! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - people may have more success helping you (if necessary)...

Ah, yeah, thanks. Forgot about that! This should be better.

Welcome from New York! The Ace 400 is a capable machine, so it is just a matter of time before you get your coil over some silver or gold. Looking forward to seeing some great Indiana finds!:skullflag:

Welcome from New York! The Ace 400 is a capable machine, so it is just a matter of time before you get your coil over some silver or gold. Looking forward to seeing some great Indiana finds!:skullflag:

Thanks! It's been rather fond of brass, lead, and clad coins, not to mention those despicable shredded cans and bits of aluminum siding, but here's hoping for the best, ahaha!

Welcome from Mississippi.

Welcome to the forum from Massachusetts! :occasion14:

Welcome from North Central Illinois. 🙋

Welcome to the forum from the corn patches of Indiana!
HH
Indiana Bones

Welcome from Corsicana, Texas!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back