Rebel - KGC
Platinum Member
REAL letters, etc.; WHERE...?
in the dime novel. There is not a true story being told in letters, instructions on how the Key-DOI, works, now is not the time to tell you about our pleasures and wondering, reserving till we meet again, then he tells a story. Under the pretense of hunting. Hunting Game, is old code for looking for gold,ect. Found a abundance of game means found a lot of gold. Anywhey, you guys will know soon. & c. JustintimeWhat we see, depends mainly on what we look for.
Bedford becoming populated, was there dilemma, places which they visited were occupied. Pre,,1806...had to abandon the vault, and let time lapse...were "IT" will be safe.
Beale stated there was a two year expected absence, Lewis and Clark a two year expected trip. Had to make sure the treasure was on purchased land. L&C sent messengers, and Beale received messengers, hard to take in,but there is a lot I can't share. Thomas Jefferson, had a agenda, to fulfill. In the hands of a friend in this place,sealed.....The Box
Yea, connected.
"It is tired of being hid" sad way to post that a treasure is tired? Justintime, you are not going to recover the Beale Treasure, I guarantee that much. You only believe you know, take it from me I do know. I know the contents and where it is located and yes it is CSA. I have made contact with the GSA to recover this treasure. It is not where everyone believes and it is a hell of lot more than the 4 tons of gold and silver of the Beale Treasure. I know the exact amount and it is all gold-----do you know? Thought not.
as in CSA in this post
View attachment 1082228View attachment 1082225View attachment 1082226View attachment 1082227A parallelogram that says, Beale Fancy U ARK,---MARKED. CAVE,2 CAVE, multi angle--overlapping carving. Fe ,is angled towards CAVE, Fe is the vault-CAVE were unexpected legacies await,cherished partially forgotten legacies. Thanks Justintime![]()
Lol, no camels...