OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Did you read the rest of the 40 pages ??

Nobody lied about their finds........and you cannot see the marks?

He is the ONLY hunter that has pictured ANYTHING on the Beale Treasure and Code worth paying to see or read about IMO.

Justintime even laid a series of spelled out clues on stones he found

You think you can just find something on the internet and go dig anywhere you want??

Way to be supportive COACH !!!:occasion14:
Thanks Eldo

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
I know I have several Pm's, I respond later, when I got little time, been away from internet fir a while,lol. Thanks

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
1967 a friend of mines dad went to a flea market in PA and seen the iron box with fishing lures hangging off of it. The guy said ill sell you the lures for three bucks apeice or twenty$ for everything. The box laid around till the early 90's we were haulling off scrap,when I asked what about this box he said toss it so it got tossed. It it a woodburning stove we had already loaded, and half the box desentigrated on impact. There amist the wreckage was a rolled up peice of paper sticking out, stuck through the drawstring of a leather bag the other drawstring had a handle off some type of box. The handle had hyrogliphics on it. It was in a false bottom. My friends dad passed away and it laid dorment till eight years ago. When I insisted we sell it. WhenI discovered it had multiple maps and initialsTJB
Eldo, is this the partner you mentioned, and the basis of you Reavis theory?

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you guys have made enough demands of us both to prove anything to you, and we have numerous times.

I call your bluff, :headbang:

I have not attempted to insult your intellectual side :icon_scratch:

but you guys have not shed one bit of info concerning a single cypher solve ???

this shout out goes out to Big Scoop, ECS, Franklin, and the Rebel KGC. :hello:

I am hoping you will be ready to go this first thaw, as we will be moving pretty fast as well. 8-)

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I think you guys have made enough demands of us both to prove anything to you, and we have numerous times.

I call your bluff, :headbang:

I have not attempted to insult your intellectual side :icon_scratch:

but you guys have not shed one bit of info concerning a single cypher solve ???

this shout out goes out to Big Scoop, ECS, Franklin, and the Rebel KGC. :hello:

I am hoping you will be ready to go this first thaw, as we will be moving pretty fast as well. 8-)

TY for the "Shout Out"; NOT trying to solve the Ciphers... WASTE OF TIME; just a RUSE to distract ppl. HH! Good Luck!

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TY for the "Shout Out"; NOT trying to solve the Ciphers... WASTE OF TIME; just a RUSE to distract ppl. HH! Good Luck!

I have found a series of words from decipherment from #1,

the codes dont transfer to the first or last letters, but the actual whole word, where it further describes how to find the Key noted on the specific DOI

Again this is not the code style that is featured in #2 Beale, but they then are used to describe the Key, so that no trouble will be had in finding the troves,

and they do this to leave a person thinking in circles, overlooking the answer following the same type of coding in #2, as instructed, LOL, so that the person, if translating the code in the same manner as #2, will recognize the lack of any lettered phrase or any spelling of patterns, and go look elsewhere

The Numbers in Beale #1 then correspond to code words, but they are intermixed into a group of jibberish sounding things if you try to take the first letter or the last letter or use these forms to translate the message.

Thats the point I was saying that is the Waste of time you were mentioning....

FYI...

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
I have found a series of words from decipherment from #1,

the codes dont transfer to the first or last letters, but the actual whole word, where it further describes how to find the Key noted on the specific DOI

Again this is not the code style that is featured in #2 Beale, but they then are used to describe the Key, so that no trouble will be had in finding the troves,

and they do this to leave a person thinking in circles, overlooking the answer following the same type of coding in #2, as instructed, LOL, so that the person, if translating the code in the same manner as #2, will recognize the lack of any lettered phrase or any spelling of patterns, and go look elsewhere

The Numbers in Beale #1 then correspond to code words, but they are intermixed into a group of jibberish sounding things if you try to take the first letter or the last letter or use these forms to translate the message.

Thats the point I was saying that is the Waste of time you were mentioning....

FYI...

LOL! IF, you are looking in AZ, for the BEALE TREASURE... ANYWAY, HH! Good Luck!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TN_Guest1523

Dec 27, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
10406799_10152705252593741_5116197776030924690_n.jpg

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why Steve Jobs....Why

you do know everyone online thinks he's faked his death.....lol

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I think you guys have made enough demands of us both to prove anything to you, and we have numerous times...
but you guys have not shed one bit of info concerning a single cypher solve
this shout out goes out to Big Scoop, ECS, Franklin, and the Rebel KGC...
All you have provided is another theory based on personal speculation lacking any and all backing evidence that connects it in anyway to the 1885 Beale Papers copyrighted and published by Ward in Lynchberg.

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All you have provided is another theory based on personal speculation lacking any and all backing evidence that connects it in anyway to the 1885 Beale Papers copyrighted and published by Ward in Lynchberg.

You trying to sell a book or something.?

You seem adamant about discrediting my work....

I am going to ask you to stop your condescending tone and back off, without accepting anything you say in your defense.

Stop trolling my work

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lets keep it civil. I believe this is Justintimes thread. Lets not result to childish bickering as we really do do wish to step in and start deleting post. We appreciate it.You may block other members and solve your issues.
Thank you
Moderation

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
......or hand out timeouts but we will if that is what it takes to keep the thread civil.

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Years ago a friend and I discovered an old copy of DOI in a false bottom of a old iron box on the back was multiple hand prints and int. T.J.B. Could have Morris had the key the whole time? The DOI was signed by JohnHancock. Signed,sealed,and endorsed. Sealed were, in the box I left in your charge. The key was to merly state the contents, with its exact location, paper #3 you get when your in the vault.
A bump for Jean Laf who claims he is not aware of Jusintime's DOI find.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
1967 a friend of mines dad went to a flea market in PA and seen the iron box with fishing lures hangging off of it. The guy said ill sell you the lures for three bucks apeice or twenty$ for everything. The box laid around till the early 90's we were haulling off scrap,when I asked what about this box he said tossit so it got tossed. It it a woodburning stove we had already loaded, and half the box desentigrated on impact. There amist the wreckage was a rolled up peice of paper sticking out, stuck through the drawstring of a leather bag the other drawstring had a handle off some type of box. The handle had hyrogliphics onit. It was in a false bottom. My friends dad passedaway and it laid dorment till eight years ago. When I insisted we sell it. WhenI discovered it had multiple maps and initialsTJB

It hit an wood burning stove when being tossed into scrap to be hauled.
No mention of having been in a stove when obtained from Pa. flea market.
Sorry ECS to correct you, not my purpose on these threads, but it's fair for you in return to correct me should I read something wrong.

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Everything was revealed. I hold the key in my hands often. With a genius design, difficult but easy. I know for fact, that in 1776 the place of deposit was selected. The pamphlet was part of a key recovery plan. Thats why we have Beale papers, the key was lost, had to prevent a catastrophe from happening. Lots of time lapse must happen when hiding a treasure. Lots of plans and man hours went into the design. the treasure is whey more, than gold and silver ore. Justintime.....
It seems that the 'KEY" has already been found, Jean! :laughing7:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
It hit an wood burning stove when being tossed into scrap to be hauled.
No mention of having been in a stove when obtained from Pa. flea market.
Sorry ECS to correct you, not my purpose on these threads, but it's fair for you in return to correct me should I read something wrong.
No worries-He has a few variations on this "discovery" on other threads.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread