New Beale story

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Knights Templar in the Blue Ridge (formerly known as Blue Haze Mountain...); J. Hendricks was the 1st pioneer up there, I think...

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
...and you know this is a Freemason symbol based on what ?

It's the parallelogram trail that surrounds the site, Screenshot_2016-11-25-22-23-16.png , Screenshot_2016-12-21-20-25-39.png Screenshot_2016-08-16-22-26-01.png Screenshot_2016-12-21-20-12-26.png I have more on the map and sites that I can't share at the moment. Screenshot_2016-03-02-18-21-34.jpg Screenshot_2016-03-02-18-17-44.png how bout baphomet with the eye above his forehead, and baphomet holds up the parallelogram that has been obviously place Screenshot_2016-03-02-20-36-06.png SEE,, Baphomet disappears and turns into an owl, a really kool transformation transition in stone.. Screenshot_2016-12-21-21-32-17.png Thanks Justintime.��

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish you luck Justintime. I believe you are going to need it in the coming New Year.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
NOT in Bedford County, Va. I showed "pics" to ppl, who know B.C. & have been in ALL mountain areas; will check with Sheriff Brown's office, next...

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What are you referring to Rebel. Justintime is in Bedford County, Va if that is what you are talking about. It is further out than four miles from Bufords.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
"Justintime" has listed CENTRAL, ALABAMA as his residence, NOT Bedford County. Ironville IS indeed further "out" than "four miles from Bufords"; closer to Villamont, Va. area... near Boxley Quarry. It was near Blue Ridge Springs...

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Justintime" has listed CENTRAL, ALABAMA as his residence, NOT Bedford County. Ironville IS indeed further "out" than "four miles from Bufords"; closer to Villamont, Va. area... near Boxley Quarry. It was near Blue Ridge Springs...

I have posted several times the area Justintime is located at and I even have his phone number if he has not changed it. The last time I posted about it I got banned because the moderators thought I was threatening him. Which I was not.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
WAITING... Central, Alabama is STILL listed as his Residence... check it out; NEVER saw any Bedford County "addy" for him "up here".

Last edited:

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You would think Justintime would get some help. I guess he does he has to have someone to take his photos at least the photos he is seen in. Maybe he is on to something and maybe he is like the Swift fellow on Porter's Mountain digging a hole to China trying to break into their treasury.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You would think Justintime would get some help. I guess he does he has to have someone to take his photos at least the photos he is seen in. Maybe he is on to something and maybe he is like the Swift fellow on Porter's Mountain digging a hole to China trying to break into their treasury.
China has a TREASURY...? !!! Now, they have DISNEY WORLD - China! "Enig" knows...

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other

Who would you get to help, if you found something? What would you do? Justintime

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
NOT in Bedford County, Va. I showed "pics" to ppl, who know B.C. & have been in ALL mountain areas; will check with Sheriff Brown's office, next...

Go get it reb,lol...tell whoever you want. Thanks Justintime.😎

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
It's the parallelogram trail that surrounds the site, View attachment 1393652 , View attachment 1393653 View attachment 1393654 View attachment 1393655 I have more on the map and sites that I can't share at the moment. View attachment 1393660 View attachment 1393662 how bout baphomet with the eye above his forehead, and baphomet holds up the parallelogram that has been obviously place View attachment 1393664 SEE,, Baphomet disappears and turns into an owl, a really kool transformation transition in stone.. View attachment 1393665 Thanks Justintime.��

I'll be posting more pics in near future, definitely in Bedford va, and directly related to letters of dime novel, and C....have a good holiday. Justintime

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who would you get to help, if you found something? What would you do? Justintime

First if you found anything of value. DON'T TELL ANYONE. Take it to a secure location where you can sit on it and liquidate it slowly. If you want to go public you would get more for the treasure but you would have to start splitting, sharing and paying taxes. Lose maybe 99 percent or more of the value. Best to DON'T TELL ANYONE sit on it at a safe location and liquidate it slowly. My thoughts. But you can do as you please but you may lose it all.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
2017-01-19 21.59.20.jpg Took this pic on the way out...there are to ways in, excavation or the vault, the tunnel is the excavation the vault is a door-lid, when I reached the area under the vault lid, there is a ramp with step notches coming down into the tunnel, pretty kool stuff...Thanks Justintime.😎

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone can see if you recover the Beale Treasure, you have earned it. Good Luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread