New Beale story

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
View attachment 1277631 Going to share a little of what I call the Seeside... View attachment 1277636 three owl guardians, View attachment 1277641 walk on around line up the cracks View attachment 1277642 forms the elongated head guy, View attachment 1277644 The owl rock is also a bufflo, these carvers have unreal talent. View attachment 1277645 next to the buffalo rock, is a buffalo laying down on a large snake head. View attachment 1277646 and a placed parallelogram above the B2 and touching Buffalo-owl rock, View attachment 1277648 ,,, look thru the viewing hole, to see the EYE, the viewing hole exits over anubis's nose between the owl guardians View attachment 1277649 ...Hope you enjoy the Seeside,lol...keep seeking,seekers.Thanks Justintime
WHERE...? We can verify...

OldWest

Aug 23, 2014
Kansas
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Discovery 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Most of this site has fairly factual information. I must say this story/thread is quite ridiculous. Post from 02-19-12 #135 states "The fun adventure is over now. 2012 is the year." Well it is now August 2016 and I see nothing. Come on people for real?

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
What you see mainly depends on what you look for... At first it was a fun adventure, once you start seeing what was being conveyed the fun kinda turns to struggle, desperately tring to figure out the clues and seeing the Game unfold. It took me years to finally decode all the geographical information systems that have been provided, only when you find one does it fimiliarize you with the next. If it was easy everyone could do it. There is magic in not giving up. Goodluck. JUSTINTIME

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
AT Pro,Pro pointer, TRX,Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Beachhunter ID, whites bullseye ll pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Ever wonder what the cipher means by excavation or a vault. Well I found out, It's two ways in, there is a vault door or the excavation tunnel. I couldn't budge the vault door, so had to excavate the tunnel that lead to same place. It's truly amazing...goodluck

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Old IRON Mine... MANY in those hills; IRONVILLE was "up in those hills"... near Villamont, Va. IRON MINE(S) HOLLOW over-look on the BRP indicate several "sites"; SPEC, Va. (now a USFS Fire Road) once had a REAL community of MANY families along the RR Track down there, with THREE Mines with stuff still in 'em. One Ranger told me that there were 3-4 old mines down there; 1 closed, & 3 "open" (you can explore 'em; saw the "pics" of 'em... NO THANKS!). Saved me a hike! HA!

Last edited:

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
... At first it was a fun adventure, once you start seeing what was being conveyed the fun kinda turns to struggle, desperately tring to figure out the clues and seeing the Game unfold...
Was the game worth the candle?
...or did you use a flashlight?

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
The phrase "game is worth the candle" is a reference to understanding the final location. Utilizing the burns from DOI-KEY to show map placement. Sometimes words are wrote sideways spin it around to read, sets you up for map veiw. Justsayn Justintime

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The phrase "game is worth the candle" is a reference to understanding the final location. Utilizing the burns from DOI-KEY to show map placement. Sometimes words are wrote sideways spin it around to read, sets you up for map veiw. Justsayn Justintime
LOL! But I might get DIZZY!

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Old IRON Mine... MANY in those hills; IRONVILLE was "up in those hills"... near Villamont, Va. IRON MINE(S) HOLLER over-look on the BRP indicate several "sites"; SPEC, Va. (now a USFS Fire Road) once had a REAL community of MANY families along the RR Track down there, with THREE Mines with stuff still in 'em. One Ranger told me that there were 3-4 old mines down there; 1 closed, & 3 "open" (you can explore 'em; saw the "pics" of 'em... NO THANKS!). Saved me a hike! HA!

I'm not in a mine,lol....the tunnel was build, but different than mine tunnel, has sides of solid floor of solid, then a massive roof-top out of solid rock,, can even see were the rock came from and how they placed it, crazy, I could walk a horse through it, 6ft ,over 6ft when I do a good floor dirt cleanout..soon When the time is right I'll show you guys...might give a sneak peek in a few days...it was built by Freemasons but for something else...Thanks Justintime.😎

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm not in a mine,lol....the tunnel was build, but different than mine tunnel...it was built by Freemasons but for something else...Thanks Justintime.��
Is Max Guggenheimer involved with this tunnel, or other Lynchburg Freemasons?

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Is Max Guggenheimer involved with this tunnel, or other Lynchburg Freemasons?

I try to not worry about names,ect., till I get completely finished... The tunnel is labeled with a freemason symbology right by the entrance Screenshot_2016-08-16-22-34-22.png , hidden in plain sight.

OP
OP
Justintime

Justintime

Bronze Member
Dec 15, 2011
Central, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
IN a excavation or a Vault, I went with the excavation, Do you want to see what the vault door looks like? It's surrounded by rock...I'm the first to stand on it since it was hidden...I've done several exploratory digs, to see how it was placed,and to determine what's solid and what connects to what... Screenshot_2016-11-09-10-28-31.png

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check Out this hooked x

Attachments

• 1479766884395.jpg
    1479766884395.jpg