What's new

NEW CONTEST

I know there is...the problem is the 8’ tall reed canary grass that is layed over from the wind, also a creek was diverted into this area so it is impossible to mow. I’ve tried to weedeat areas but the ground is saturated and I could see that silt had deposited several inches. Makes for tall grass tho...measured some at 10’ tall

Bulldozer? Get rid of that grass for good maybe and then take off the silt inches at a time. What is the history of the building?
 
Bulldozer? Get rid of that grass for good maybe and then take off the silt inches at a time. What is the history of the building?
The building was a milk house for a small dairy, the house burned down (was next to dead cedar) in the 70’s....the place is probably loaded with finds but with the silt and being part of a stream bed you can’t (by law) run equipment near the stream without a permit. Damn liberal state!
 
Will be leaving for disney tomorrow early....long drive. For today, I am
Last
 
having breakfast then off to the hospital to have my back zapped
 
They have made a lot of advances in back surgery. Used to be a money making procedure for a lot of docs and caused more problems than it fixed. Now they use lasers.
Hundred years from now they just put your brain in a robot body. Unless you are non essential. Then you will be put down.
 
Well, I have not been put down but I was put under. (3 times)
Very dangerous stuff, that morphine.
Last
 
was not put down and no morphine or lasers for me....yet!

Rhizotomy is a neurosurgical procedure that selectively destroys problematic nerve roots in the spinal cord. Basically a high frequency nerve burn that hurts a ton to have done and healing takes about 2-4 weeks for the nerves to actually die before you get any relief. I now have eight holes in my lower back (4 on each side of spine) where they went in with these electrodes and turned on the juice!

Hopefully this time it lasts a bit longer before I have to go in and do it all over (Yea, nerves grow back like hair and fingernails do)
 
Nerve conduction test. Best torture ever. You will confess to anything.
 
Second from last.
 
I passed on the pain pills dont like them at all. But, a couple beers and maybe a shot of whisky and a cold pack will do ??
 
My doc told me heroin was a very effective pain killer and used long time ago by doctors.
The phony opioid crisis has caused a lot of vets to commit suicide, as well as drive people to folks who don't require a prescription.
 
Leaving for disney tomorrow bright and early...long trip....we are driving with the goal of staying in Georgia tomorrow night. Oh and
Last
 
Leaving for disney tomorrow bright and early...long trip....we are driving with the goal of staying in Georgia tomorrow night. Oh and
Last

Have a good time! It should be nicely decorated for Christmas.

Last
 
Thanks....we went a few years back for Halloween and it was pretty cool. Should be fun. Kids will have a blast.
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom