What's new

NEW CONTEST

About 60 miles out of Florida....time for some rest.
Last
 
still hurting bad
 
still hurting bad

Can tell you from experience none of that over the counter crap will touch nerve pain, although you probably knew that. I am thinking of trying acupuncture. You should look into it.
Did I post the Browns won :D
 
Browns are mathematically still in the playoff hunt. I am almost in Florida! Its warm!
Last
 
The ONE time I go to Florida was in November or December and they had that freak cold. 50° But it was beautiful. And we had miles of beaches to ourselves.
 
I do not do well sitting around waiting for my nerves to die
 
Meanwhile up in the winterized northern Pennsylvania, we got a Christmas Cookie sale going on. Lafayette Volunteer Fire Department and 400 dozen cookies. Great job guys. Next week they have a Christmas Party and a Toys for Tots giveaway.
Last
 
Anyone want a cookie??
 

Attachments

  • 20181216_110315.webp
    20181216_110315.webp
    875 KB · Views: 56
I would need a couple gallons of milk to wash all them down
 
Can you believe when I walked into the Cookie Sale,, there was no Coffee?? Then after they decide to make coffee, we discovered that there was no milk.
 
Well, it has been a long day.
Tomorrow, I have to search through some of my "Flea Market" tubs to see what I can give away for Christmas. All my shopping for gifts is pretty much done. One young 14 year old lady. It is so hard shopping for a gift for a girl that age,. Too old for dolls, too young for perfume.
Last
 
Last edited:
Well, it has been a long day.
Tomorrow, I have to search through some of my "Flea Market" tubs to see what I can give away for Christmas. All my shopping for gifts is pretty much done. One young 14 year old lady. It is so hard shopping for a gift for a girl that age,. Too old for dolls, too young for perfume.
Last

Give her a small stack of 2 dollar Bills or a roll of dollar coins.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom