What's new

NEW CONTEST

pain pain pain, not going to be a very good day for me
 
Never not in pain but always last.
Never not in last but always fast
Never not so fast but I get passed
Never not got passed but first in last
 
I got two questions.
What does the T stand for in Tnet???
And why in old threads are there user names greyed out?
Today I'm unveiling a new word.
 
Headed up to San Francisco to see the Christmas sights. Going to stop and do a little crabbing on the way though. It’d be nice to have a crab boil during the Cowboys game tomorrow.

Last
 
Hope you folks have all your Christmas shopping done!
 
The next person to post likes nutella and cries at chick flicks. Go Browns!!! Lol
 
Should have known, Valley. I was thinking it would be Woodsy, tbh.
 
rubber band on the kitchen sink hand sprayer never gets old
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom