What's new

NEW CONTEST

Well folks, I’m stuck at work tonight. I hope you all are having a merry Christmas Eve.

Last
 
Sorry to hear...I hope you are making that triple time at least.
Last

Thanks. Unfortunately it’s straight time. We get 10 hours of “holiday time” per month that goes into a time bank that we can cash out from if we want. They claim that makes up for straight time on holidays.

Last
 
Thanks. Unfortunately it’s straight time. We get 10 hours of “holiday time” per month that goes into a time bank that we can cash out from if we want. They claim that makes up for straight time on holidays.

Last
Their math is typically different than real math...lol
Hopefully you get out in time to enjoy yourself. Merry Christmas from Michigan time
Last
 
no reindeer meat again, missed the shot
 
Merry Christmas folks.
 
Sharing is caring
You all should share last with me....
The Dr. Of
Last
 
breakfast casserole and opening gifts with my Son and Wife
 
Doing some work.

Last.....
 
As did I. Gotta wait another year now. Merry christmas lasters. As a gift to myself, I will be
Last

Santa already thought of you guys who can't hit anything. He sells Reindeer who can't fly to a plant.
poronlihaa100400g.webp

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas. Santa gave me several boxes of Last.
 
I joined my neighbors for a gift exchange and a feast.
I ate so much,, I think I'm going to sleep for 3 days.
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom