What's new

NEW CONTEST

Santa already thought of you guys who can't hit anything. He sells Reindeer who can't fly to a plant.
View attachment 1663815

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas. Santa gave me several boxes of Last.
That looks so good I just ordered me some...I feel if I pair that with some tuna and mayo it will be a unstoppable force!
Last
 
Lol
I'm right behind you in
Last
 
That looks so good I just ordered me some...I feel if I pair that with some tuna and mayo it will be a unstoppable force!
Last

Make sure it is dolphin friendly tuna. Mayo is so good.
 
No reindeer but I did have some elk sausage for breakfast
 
Somebody dumped a bunch of coal in my driveway last night. The work around here never ends.
Last
 
Just woke up after a long night at work. At least today is Friday, AND I’m last!
 
snow expected tomorrow and cold temps
 
Yep
Lastiest of the lastiest
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom