What's new

NEW CONTEST

Nice knowing you Dolphin. Now only gour left.
My fairy wants you to pay for her wrist brace before you become cat food. Send me a hundred bucks.
And last.
The range of a large cat is crazy. One was tagged in Colorado once and a year later was found in the upper peninsula in Michigan.
Last
 
Sam complains when we disappear, then posts twice and goes away to hang out with those wild checker players all night ???
 
Good Afternoon you all. i had a good night. While I am here, I may be Last.
 
We got heavy downpours today in Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania. Still managed to get some work done on the coop. It's supposed to rain tomorrow too. I have a burn pile that has been waiting for a rainy day.
Last.
 
GM Wind
This is an update
Last
 
Time for coffee, almost time for my homemaker to show up for work while I am Last.
 
Time for coffee, almost time for my homemaker to show up for work while I am Last.
How hard is it to be a homewrecker? Does she smash all the plates and hides the silverware? You pay someone to trash your home?
Last
 
Only three days until the start of my vacation! I literally haven’t taken a day off in one year so it is much needed!

Last
 
Have you your permit to relax? And fun license?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom