NEW CONTEST

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Precisely why for the first week of vacation I’m leaving California and going to Cabo San Lucas. No permits or licenses needed in Mexico.

Last
Man that sounds nice. What would they charge you to get those licenses in Cali?
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably more than it’s costing me for the all inclusive resort we are going to in Mexico.

Last
That is awesome man...I will call down there and make sure that the internet is down so you can just focus on your vacation with 0 distractions....never fear, for I am here...watching over
Last

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok, I just called my phone company and I will have service where I’ll be. I’m going to stay last even internationally!

Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, I just called my phone company and I will have service where I’ll be. I’m going to stay last even internationally!

Last
Lol...Well if anything comes up just rest assured that it is I....Dr. last who will be resting in
Last

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My homemaker which is a beautiful black women who harass me too much but is a hard worker. Yes, I am Last.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last is I for it is I who read Sam has a significant other in his life? Good for you Sam! Sounds like this one might be human as well. Sam is growing up so quickly and right in front of our eyes!
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH
I believe that the way we have kept track of time is not accurate with ATT (Alien Technological Time). According to their time we are currently in the year 2055, today is not the 13th and we are currently in the month of Napolious (November). What calendar are you getting your data from Wind?
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm on the lunar calender. There is also something special about the moon also, but forget.
Bet Sam's woman mainly gets after him about the cat hair. While Sam lounges in his bell bottom slacks, v-neck shirt (or turtle neck knit), and gold chain.
Never trust a woman who likes cats.
Once Valley gets where he is going, let's work to get him on a no fly list :)

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm on the lunar calender. There is also something special about the moon also, but forget.
Bet Sam's woman mainly gets after him about the cat hair. While Sam lounges in his bell bottom slacks, v-neck shirt (or turtle neck knit), and gold chain.
Never trust a woman who likes cats.
Once Valley gets where he is going, let's work to get him on a no fly list :)
The do not fly list seems doable....that would be a pleasant surprise for him on his return Journey.
I agree and raise you one Never.....trust a lady who likes cats.
Last

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The do not fly list seems doable....that would be a pleasant surprise for him on his return Journey.
I agree and raise you one Never.....trust a lady who likes cats.
Last

Never trust a gentle lady who likes cats? A princess?
A princess is assumed to be a lady...never trust a well-born lady who likes cats cause something obviously went wrong.
We could call Cali and inform them he is trying to sneak foods packed with gluten into Cali as well as a jar of cow flatulence. Get him the old latex glove search :p

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never trust a gentle lady who likes cats? A princess?
A princess is assumed to be a lady...never trust a well-born lady who likes cats cause something obviously went wrong.
We could call Cali and inform them he is trying to sneak foods packed with gluten into Cali as well as a jar of cow flatulence. Get him the old latex glove search :p

Yeah I would agree
Last

Honest Samuel

Banned
Sep 23, 2015
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do not do pants, while I am in my apartment, I wear T shirt and boxer shorts with socks and sleepers while I am Last.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread