What's new

NEW CONTEST

Will you need heat for them in winter?
Watch out for pidgeon thieves(Dolphin). Get a big dog.

They do better in the winter. No parasites or heat exertion. It got down to 6 degrees last year and they did fine.
 
And to all, a good Afternoon. I am outrage that the new homemaker did not show up in two days. Last I am.
 
First, she told me that she does not have a working car, which today is fix, but now her baby is sick, so, I fire her.
 
Good morning. On my way to Los Angeles to catch a flight.

Last
 
Enjoy yourself SJ,,
I imagine it will be awhile before I take an extended vacation.
What...are typing for the hearing impaired now Wind? Valley is headed from a 3rd world State to a 3rd world Country....He should of just pretended like they flew....drove to some southern Cali beaches and he may of never of known the difference.
Meanwhile, while he is flying I will drive in
Last
 
Enjoy yourself SJ,,
I imagine it will be awhile before I take an extended vacation.
We should all take a trip on the East coast and find some early settlements.....or Sam can pay us to come and be Homewreckers and on our down time we could metal detect some of his old stomping grounds! Maybe we could even dust off his old metal detector!
Last
 
I am always on vacation. I need four teeth remove this week.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom