What's new

NEW CONTEST

The mods should give out many fine prizes. Therefore I need to be LAST.
 
This is a single sale of grain located at the back of the property......
 
There is not such thing as too hot to hunt. Go out there as long as you LAST.

I used to have that philosophy until last summer when I went out on a day it hit 112 degrees here in Californi's central valley. Yeah, 20 minutes in I determined that there is such a thing as too hot to hunt.
 
Well actually, I went on a 6 hour hunt on Monday and today I felt a little tired. So,, I took the day off. In the Summer when the Temps are in the 90's, and the humidity is unbearable, I get in the water.
Last
 
worms are the richest around they have everything under the ground as their own........
 
I am not happy today
 
Home now...mowed lawn, having a cocktail, getting ready for dinner. HAPPY!
 
I will start the day in LAST
 
LOL you used start and last in the same sentence.............
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom