What's new

NEW CONTEST

You didn't yell it today.....did you wake up with a hang over???
 
I slept in today
 
Bacon and eggs sounds good right now
 
My allergies are bad today, everything is in bloom
 
Allergies are messing with my voice....I sound like puberty started over...squeaking all over the place.....
 
Things are good in NYC. Nice and cool.
Got a hair cut and picked up some new
Fruit of the Looms.
Yep, good to be Last
 
Cleaned my gutters and pressure washed the whole house, I hurt now.

Nap time!
 
Beautiful day here in California. It's a sunny 70 degrees with a slight breeze. A great day to do a bunch of things or nothing at all...I just haven't figured out which of those types of days it's going to be. Until then, I'm last.
 
It's almost 5 0clock here
 
I didn't get off of work until 4 in the morning and I slept in a bit, so my day is just beginning. I'll be up late tonight to make sure that I remain last.
 
And LAST you shall be
 
I means you are watching everyone in front of you
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom