What's new

NEW CONTEST

Watch a great movie on TV, now it is time for me to be LAST.
 
Went to a park today for a few hours, now I hurt. Guess my back isn't ready yet for detecting, just sitting here being LAST!
 
I too just finished a good movie now its time to relax.......
 
Don't feel like making dinner tonight, going to be leftovers.
 
Watching the "History" channel.
It's amazing that these people don't call me for the correct information.
Oh well, I guess I'll just go back to being last.
 
Watching the "History" channel.
It's amazing that these people don't call me for the correct information.
Oh well, I guess I'll just go back to being last.

I think I need to call you about a good place to hunt around here......
 
I think I need to call you about a good place to hunt around here......

I don't mind sharing my methods if getting permission to hunt certain locations.
In which county are you located in Oklahoma?
Last
 
Monday again, off to work
 
I had a hankerin to take a drive today so I went to Venice Beach. The beaches were massive and looked like the Sahara desert. It was too overwhelming to detect so went to some breweries instead. Now I'm deciding which beer will be my LAST.
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1491860434.803571.webp
 
No last beer just a temporary pause
 
Oh what a great day it was,
73 degrees and sunny. Went on a hunt.
One of the pennies was a 1917s wheat.
That's 100 years old. That deserves a LAST!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom