What's new

NEW CONTEST

Good morning all of TN
 
Once again I have awakened, rested and ready for a new day.........now its time to grind some coffee.......
 
I am ready for a cold beer, then make dinner and to bed early. My better half had oral surgery today and I go in Friday for part II of my back procedure. Well, with all that going on I should have a couple cold beers.
 
I remember there was 13 steps, I'd walk down them knowing that at the bottom of those stairs Old Pete Bursett would be there to take a poke at me...
-one of my grandpa favorite quotes from his "dance hall" days
 
Long day and a lot of holes dug....many more tomorrow.........
 
Another long day at work....
 
This isn't over yet?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
It is over we just cant let go
 
This is just a random thought thread for those ones that run wild..........
 
I had eggs OVER easy this morning but I don't think that is the LAST time that I will have them
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom