kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2017 #3,841 Turn around then and you'll be first........
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2017 #3,842 I am first because I turn around.
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2017 #3,843 If you stand in the middle and have everyone to your right face away and everyone to your left face away then you will be last x2
If you stand in the middle and have everyone to your right face away and everyone to your left face away then you will be last x2
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2017 #3,844 Well I'm watching "The Son" Pretty good so far. Dem Texans are a pretty tough bunch. But none of dem are Last
Well I'm watching "The Son" Pretty good so far. Dem Texans are a pretty tough bunch. But none of dem are Last
highnam Bronze Member Joined Jan 23, 2012 Messages 1,624 Reaction score 1,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Washington Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2017 #3,845 Last one is usually late to the game...
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2017 #3,846 Happy Easter to all members and families. Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2017 #3,847 Tomorrow I will probably bring home some Easter Eggs When I'm in the park on Easter, I always wait until the kids and parents are distracted and then I snatch an egg or two. Yep, gonna bring home some jelly beans. Last Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
Tomorrow I will probably bring home some Easter Eggs When I'm in the park on Easter, I always wait until the kids and parents are distracted and then I snatch an egg or two. Yep, gonna bring home some jelly beans. Last
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 15, 2017 #3,848 Wait until Monday before you buy more Easter candy.
sjvalleyhunter Silver Member Joined May 5, 2014 Messages 3,719 Reaction score 2,181 Golden Thread 0 Location Central California Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 16, 2017 #3,849 I'm still awake and now last yet again.
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2017 #3,850 GOOD MORNING TNET!!
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2017 #3,851 Now your up really early today....fishing?
fish1on Silver Member Joined Aug 28, 2012 Messages 3,056 Reaction score 1,405 Golden Thread 0 Location Farr West, utah Detector(s) used Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 16, 2017 #3,852 Poor chocolate bunny has no head!
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2017 #3,853 You might as well finish him off......
fish1on Silver Member Joined Aug 28, 2012 Messages 3,056 Reaction score 1,405 Golden Thread 0 Location Farr West, utah Detector(s) used Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 16, 2017 #3,854 I get to wash windows and screens today......I am so grateful
highnam Bronze Member Joined Jan 23, 2012 Messages 1,624 Reaction score 1,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Washington Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2017 #3,855 Happy Easter Netters
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2017 #3,856 Happy Hoppy Day all Day
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2017 #3,857 I am happy today because my birthday is today along with Easter.
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2017 #3,858 Honest Samuel said: I am happy today because my birthday is today along with Easter. Click to expand... well Happy Birthday Dad!!!!!
Honest Samuel said: I am happy today because my birthday is today along with Easter. Click to expand... well Happy Birthday Dad!!!!!
fish1on Silver Member Joined Aug 28, 2012 Messages 3,056 Reaction score 1,405 Golden Thread 0 Location Farr West, utah Detector(s) used Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 16, 2017 #3,859 Honest Samuel said: I am happy today because my birthday is today along with Easter. Click to expand... Happy birthday Dad, and many more
Honest Samuel said: I am happy today because my birthday is today along with Easter. Click to expand... Happy birthday Dad, and many more
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 16, 2017 #3,860 Thanks, friends.