What's new

NEW CONTEST

Thanks for your well wishes and your gift of me being LAST.
 
Is it too late to enter the contest?
 
Okay,, time to take the bike to the mechanic for an annual checkup. Then I have to pick up train tickets for a short ride I'm taking upstate tomorrow.
Last
 
I would take the cab that gives you money for answering trivia questions... Take the cash cab!
 
The majority of cabs in NYC are taking cash, and they want way too much of it.
To make matters worse they don't speak English and the taxis smell bad.
Last
 
I hate taxi cabs anyways, you never know what took place in that seat right before you got in.......
 
Any biker who has ridden in NYC knows that a taxi will cut across 4 lanes of traffic and slam their brakes to get a fare. I anticipate "Pure Stupidity " when there is a Taxi around.
Last
 
I wouldn't even try to bike in NYC....inconceivable.....
 
NYC and cabs? SCARY, been there done that never again!
 
Would you recommend the subway for a first time visitor? Big Apple is on my bucket list
 
Now to make matters worse,, the city has awarded a bicycle rental company a franchise where they have installed probably 10,000 bicycle docking stations in Manhattan alone. The company is known as Citibike.
I wonder who got paid what for allowing this company to take over what were once parking spots?
Bicycles all over the place,, riding through red lights, on the sidewalk, against the traffic, etc. Where are the 35,000 police officers on the payroll in NYC?
It's ridiculous.
 
Last edited:
I stay in Connecticut, and receives rides from my homemakers.
 
Hello folks, I have an announcement to make. I hearby declare that I am last. Thank you.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom