What's new

NEW CONTEST

I would like to tell you a story, about a little boy and a little girl...I'd like to tell you a story but I can't think of one, so just forget it...
 
Yep,, back home packing stuff. Moving stuff out of my storage unit and into my second bedroom. That's another piece of money that I will be saving.
It's all coming together. Last
 
Last edited:
I should not have done yard work.
 
You needed too it was getting really hairy......

I should have called my Son to come over and help me but I am too stubborn or maybe stupid? He is more than half my age and already has a bad back:dontknow:
 
I should have called my Son to come over and help me but I am too stubborn or maybe stupid? He is more than half my age and already has a bad back:dontknow:

Well dad you know I would have if you had called......
 
Well dad you know I would have if you had called......

I hate to ask for help.

Time to finish cooking salmon, rice, broccoli and cauliflower. That meal will make me feel better.
 
I have to go to the Dept. Of Motor Vehicles tomorrow.
I seem to have misplaced my motorcycle registration.
Dang , always something,, last
 
Okay,, the hallway monitor is awake so I'll just have to keep an eye on the "LAST" situation.
 
Last edited:
Taking another day off so I can be last
 
Cant do much but be last, back hurts.
 
I had a long run at last...were have you all been? I have been sitting here all day burning up some more sick leave.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom