What's new

NEW CONTEST

Oh boy,, nothing but paperwork all morning.
Everything mailed out. Okayed the home inspection for May 5th.
Last
 
Last edited:
Oh boy,, nothing but paperwork all morning.
Everything mailed out. Okay ed the home inspection for May 5th.
Last

Be careful on the home inspector, my last one checked hardly anything and the sellers failed to disclose some info that I am sure they knew about. Sadly, I am a skilled tradesman and a licensed electrician and should have done a better job myself checking things out. I went into my (hopefully LAST) home purchase a couple years ago and kind of had a laxed attitude knowing that I was going to do a complete remodel anyway. Lesson learned: Check it all out, put eyes/hands on everything! Even if it means the previous owners need to move their crap out of the way so all can be inspected.

No disrespect to home inspectors, there are many good ones, but there are some that took a two week course and have zero background knowledge of construction and codes.

Rant over now! LOL

Oh and I am now LAST!
 
I can't get over what people leave behind when they are forced to vacate property.....HOLY COW
 
Well, I don't mean to be rude,, but the current lady of the house asked my real estate agent to ask me if I was interested in buying her living room furniture.
The living room couch, love seat, chair and ottoman are all oversized, thick, and maroon. I think I'll pass.
Last
 
No disrespect to home inspectors, there are many good ones, but there are some that took a two week course and have zero background knowledge of construction and codes.

Seriously? I can become a licensed home inspector in just two weeks?! I think that would be a pretty stress free job. I may have my newest escape plan, thanks!
 
Well, I already know there are a few things that would not have gotten by the VA inspector. That's why I'm going to put down 20% and go with a conventional loan.
 
Going to be a good day
 
another painful day at work, time to sit down and relax
 
Excellent day today,
Got in a hunt and dug 2 silvers.
I'm tired. Going to sleep. Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom