What's new

NEW CONTEST

Received signed agreement to sell from my Real Estate Agent. Made an appointment to have the house inspected.
Then I closed out my storage unit, and
picked up a new motorcycle registration at the DMV.
Also packed up some Christmas stuff.
Tomorrow I'll call my loan officer, send him my bank statements, and bring him up to speed on where we are with the sale.
Until then, I will be last.
 
Last edited:
It will run into eternity as long as T-Net is alive and well.........
 
Going to work today
 
Made adjustments to federal tax withholding on my pension. I had to visit 6 banks before finding a "Notary Public". All the other banks have Notaries, but they were off or on vacation.
Lots of stuff to do when purchasing a home and getting your finances in order. Thank goodness you can knock off one thing at a time.
Last
 
I should have stayed home another day. Back is killing me.
 
I hope that you are feeling better, and your pains will not LAST long. Good luck.
 
I hope that you are feeling better, and your pains will not LAST long. Good luck.

The recovery time for a Rhizotomy can be 6-8 weeks then it should all be good for many months. I hope this round of treatments LASTS longer then the previous.
 
Wow, I got another couple of houses to clean. I went and looked at one and its a wealth of stuff abandoned or should I say left for me.
 
Nice effort today guys...left it all out there
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    185.1 KB · Views: 58
Well, I did a lot of running around in the rain today.
I have a few more documents to copy and send to my Loan Officer tomorrow. Then I have to get in touch with my real estate agent and find out where we are with the Home Inspection. I need a lawyer for the closing and an insurance company for home insurance.
This is the Last time I'm going to buy a house.
 
Last edited:
As your attorney, I advise you to do your list in exactly that order...
 
This is the LAST Wednesday of April
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom