What's new

NEW CONTEST

Nice rainy day here......Lots of rain and flooding...washing them coins right out of the ground to me
 
Beautiful sunny day in the mid 70s today here in California. But before we know it it'll be well over 100. It's going to be a hot summer.
 
Well the weather cooperated for the duration of the Flea Market. The flea market itself was a lot of fun.
I sold a lot of stuff. I may break out my vendor's license and set up a street table on the weekends.
At least I can lighten the load when I move to Pennsylvania.
Last
 
Well the weather cooperated for the duration of the Flea Market. The flea market itself was a lot of fun.
I sold a lot of stuff. I may break out my vendor's license and set up a street table on the weekends.
At least I can lighten the load when I move to Pennsylvania.
Last
Good to hear you made out like a bandit.
 
House got a little water in the basement last night, maybe the rain is about to quit for awhile........
 
Today is yard work day...again!
 
You win something???
 
It is always a great day when you make money. Good for you.
 
Yeah, man! Good for you. I spent a spell in another state as a flea market vendor of sorts. I had a booth setup in a local shop and Id source neat things i thought people would buy from anywhere I could find them. Theres something great about reclaiming someones trash and turning it over to an appreciative owner for cash!
 
Making money is easy its the work that gets harder as we get older........
 
It takes everything you got...might not be as fast as I once was, but I'm more efficient and have learned from many mistakes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom