What's new

NEW CONTEST

Time to get up and get busy
 
After a 13 hour workday it's time to get some shuteye. It's comforting to know that I am last yet again. Hopefully when I wake up I'll get the good news that I am finally the winner of this contest.
 
Or maybe nobody will say anything because they don't want to hurt your feelings over not being Last.
 
Another day and another repo house to clean out...what will I find of value today?
 
Cleaning out REPO houses must be like treasure hunting. You ever find yourself checking under the sofa and chair cushions?
Last
 
Glad it is Friday, its been a tough week.
 
Well there is a big flea market tomorrow. I have an assigned spot. Most of the stuff I'm selling is from the recycling area of a few buildings in my complex. The funny thing about a flea market is that some people think it is a FREE market. I would prefer to throw it away before I give it away. I cleaned a lot of pots and pans that I'm selling at a very reasonable price. Somebody has to pay for all that brillo.
Last
 
Well there is a big flea market tomorrow. I have an assigned spot. Most of the stuff I'm selling is from the recycling area of a few buildings in my complex. The funny thing about a flea market is that some people think it is a FREE market. I would prefer to throw it away before I give it away. I cleaned a lot of pots and pans that I'm selling at a very reasonable price. Somebody has to pay for all that brillo.
Last
I got a whole lot of goodies from a house clean out today....I need to find a flea market to sell in....
 
268 pages of LAST
 
I think I may have at least one post on every page........
 
instant gratification is what everyone wants but hardly ever obtain.......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom