What's new

NEW CONTEST

Some of us go to sleep pretty early. Y'all be quiet.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
I said before quiet. Can't y'all read?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
Welcome back. You are just in time to see that I am last.
 
I am going to take this West Coast opportunity to stake my claim...PST 11:08
 
"A" for effort. I still have nearly 2 hours of work left here in central California. That means I'll be up for at least 4 hours hovering this thread like a hawk waiting to be last. Last.
 
Nice run at last but it is my turn now
 
Uh huh

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
4 hours is quite enough.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
I just got up, and time for breakfast. For a while I am LAST.
 
About an hour I'd say

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 
When you find yourself in trouble just scream really loud......
 
EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom